Thursday, April 9, 2009

Teaching Break


there is two week holidays for teaching break.in malaysia we called sem break, but over here we called teaching break. holidays let me miss my home so much.i miss mummy cook!!!i am at adelaide almost two months..thought tat i wont be homesick...haiz..i m homesick now..just using the blog to express my feelings.

i got bek all my assignment marks except the forensic psychology.i got HD in counselling, HD in presentation however i got P1 in health psychology.genius in my house also got P1.should i be grateful or sad about it?i didnt satisfied with the P1 grade.probably friends will complain on it and i will get the advantage on it too..:)

ohya..easter friday..any plan?perhaps we will go fren's house and celebrate the Good Friday. one people suggests that want to find EGGS!!!childish game:) and thanks to kerkhay.ajak me eat dinner tomolo..cant wait to eat her home-made hanan chicken rice.havent eat any chicken rice since i was here.

teaching break is not fun at all because all my assignemnt tat carry lots of marks will due after the break. how sad!cant relax during these holidayssssssss.....I WANT GO HOME!!!!!

when can i get the parcel from the baby?just wondering can i put in some romantic genetics into the baby genetics?i wan surprise...surprise...receive parcel from malaysia is very grateful and hangfuk...mum...please send me one too!:)

anywhere...happy easter day to all of you!!!i wan eggSSSSSSSSSSSS......wishes tat i can get the eggs just walking around the tree..like pet society...=)


No comments: