Tuesday, April 21, 2009

=( + =) =???

our lunch at chinatown..yummy..


took tis pics in my fren's house


watching mv in their house. more pics will be upload soon after i got the pics from my housemates.



a reward for myself.playboy' lipstick

finally, we went out today!!because we didnt go out for a whole week of holidays and we just stayed at home doing our assignment. haiz..we went to the city this afternoon. for the grocery shopping and celebrating miss.claris' birthday. we had two plans for her birthday. plan one was unsuccess but plan two was very successful. when managed to buy a cake and gave her a big surprise!!hope that she will enjoy our surprise.



i was very down. just becoz of a bitch' words. REBT should be applied to me now.disputing my irrational thinkingss. but i think my irrational thinkings will be disputed after expressing my feelings over here. the bitch said," why dont u bring your camera together wif u, u noe u r bringing the trouble to someone who is using their own camera to take pic for u.."i was thinking...ohmygod!!i m not asking or using ur camera to take pic for me!!! my fren who was using her own camera and took pic for me oso didnt say anything!!!


ookokok...cool down...for bitch...
genius is not everything.dun use ur stupid high IQ to bully me!!!dun try to challenge me!!!



anywhere...happy birthday to miss claris..~=)

No comments: