Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pink makes my life sweet =)

-Pink makes my life sweet. I love pink colour but i dun like everything in pink.-


Sony ericson c905 and it is a limited edison cellphone.

sony ericson w 580. however no 3g in this phone!!how sad..:(
it looks like i-phone rite?hehe...it is a touch screen phone.it has the function like ipod.but it is much cheaper because it made from china. it has small size like a credit card size. i prefer to have this. wanna call my daddy buys for me..
lg ice crem phone. i like lg design but i no really like their functions.

pink sony vaio..no money to have. and i love my dell too..

yeah..nintendo ds. i prefer this than psp.

canon ixus. i wan to save money to buy this.

sony cybershot.but the pictures taken by this camera no good as well.pretty but cant use. i prefer canon camera more.

Lastly

my girl, leighton meester

she is in pink too and she is very sweet

X.O.X.O

when can i have those pink stuff?money money come..!!!:)

No comments: