Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My addictions ♥


ignore my little eyes.the sun is too strong enough and i cant open my eyes...

addicted to restaurant city .eventhough i dunnoe how to play.watching people walk into my restaurant and eat my food...and thumb up for me..feel good when watching them eat my food..=) am i too free?not..i am not!!!..~lots of assignment are waiting for me..but i m too tired to read the past researchessSSSSSSSSSs...


addicted to gossip girl. i wil read the gossipgirl blog everyday and every moment. running from library to computer lab to download my gossip girl becoz each place only can download 2 parts and there are four part for one episode. today i m watching my gossip girl and eating my chips..life feel good...while watching my favourite drama and eating my favourite snacks..and without homework in my mind...erm...should i support blair with nate or blair wif chuck...after watching this episode, i cant make my choice ad...so, cant wait to see the ending.hopefully is a happy ending..


addicted to twilight. finally i got my new moon, one of the twilight saga book. hopefully when i go bek to malaysia, new moon is still showing in the cinema..i want to watch it!!going to library to borrow this book..but i dun have the time to read this novel...how sad=(


anywhere...today is a good day for me. =)tomolo will be a raining day.stay at home and do my assignment. read my story book..



p/s: why my blog cant leave the comments...?setting dun have any problems..i think is my blog template problem...haiz..i love this blog template so much...but i need to change it becoz cant leave any comments...i will change my blog template after finishing my assignment..so sorry guys...just leave comment over chitchat box there ya..~

No comments: