Thursday, April 23, 2009

invisible



fine..i am invisible in this house.five people including me stay in this house. two housemates are going out.leave three people including me in this house..i m invisible..i dunnoe wat is happening?they just ignore me which i totally dun like this feeling. feeling wan to cry.


asking assignment. no people can help me.nevermind.but at least u dun wan teach me the wrong things. u r genius..dunnoe u r purposely o not!!i think i should depend on myself. little v is just like the follower of g.dunnoe wat happen oso..help her carry beg when go to grocery shopping. mayb she can help her in assignment..i totally dun like this feeling...being invisible and being ignored by people.


my lovely two housemates...faster come bek...~~taking me out of this invisible world.i really miss my frens in Malaysia..i miss my family..i miss the baby...
i dun wan stay in this house..!!!!=(

No comments: