Sunday, April 26, 2009

Holidays end


what could i say?...time is passing so fast..until i cant breath...the holidays end...no more relaxing..nothing had done in this holiday...no assignment had done, no travel around...quite hate my laziness..haiz...nevermind i still have plenty of time for traveling...but i dun have plenty of time for my assignment. i am overwhelming now..!!!

but at least i had finished reading the new moon...dun really like this episode..all were talking about jacob and bella...but luckily..bella still wif edward..i bet no one want to see bella together wif jacob rite?no offend..for jacob' fans...i just love to see bella and edward being together..cant wait for reading the eclipse..the third episode..i am request for it..but my position is in the third..still long time to wait for..nvrmind ..i can use this time to do my assignment!!!

just finish chatting wif my parents in the skype..daddy is coming bek..!!!i miss him so much..they are packing things to post to me..touch..^^ love you all so much..muacksssssss....~~~

i am full of energy now...must finish the intro part by today...eight more past researchess...jiayou for me and good luck for me..gonna stop here..

bye ..my readers...wait for my update ya..probably i wont update these few days..hope u guys will miss me..and i will miss you all too~~

No comments: