Sunday, April 12, 2009

.o Happy Friday Day o.


sorry guys.so long only update my blog.i m not busy but i m lazy.i celebrated the happy friday wif ker khay and her housemates. the hanan chicken rice was very very good.thumbs up!finally i can play mahjong in aus ad..haha...and we played nintendo wii too!!! had a great time wif them.thanks ya =)



i m so so boring now. everyday just reply the same routine. watching mv, sleeping, eating.wat can i do other than tis? i need to finish watching my E.U. then only can start studying and doing my assignment. holidays are just like nothing.just stay in house and doing own bussiness. no one can talk wif me in the house. one housemate went for melbourne trip...others...haiz..~no same channel wif me.just wondering why they can just stay in the room...just wan to chat wif them but they feel like nothing want to chat. ms.lai is going out wif her rich cousin. but she likes nothing much to chat wif me ad.mayb i m not genius.i miss the time tat we hang out together.

CHEER
tat is one word tat i olwez say to myself when i am down
=)

No comments: