Friday, April 24, 2009

- Library Day -

today..i kept myself in the library for whole afternoon... end up watching youtube and branch of past researchessss..took lots of pics in library. sorry for the distraction of my phone sound..i put silence ad.but when i used it to take pics, it still sound..haiz..luckily no much people in level two of my library..lets me show the pics..

enjoy listening music when reading past researches...make the past researchess looked more interested.

raining heavily outside..the wind was strong enough...


my sch library..a view from level two..it looked magnificent rite?

my stuffs...


one part of my school..spot the river?finally there is water in the river..


going home before the night is coming. day turns dark when the clock turns to 6pm..i really dun like the nite is longer than the day..



freezing cold now and non stop raining everyday.this is spring now.really cant imagine when the winter is coming? i think i will die becoz of freezing!!!

No comments: