Friday, February 20, 2009

unlucky

today is unlucky day for us.we woke up early in the morning.planning go for the orientation in city west campus. all of our plans are spoiled.wat the hell wif aus bus?we r waiting the bus for one hour and no 106 bus is passing by.r we invisible or the bus is invisible?ended up wif shopping around in the city again.

self-capturing while waiting the bus
oh my god.i m getting blackie.called me blackie ying,pls..:(
the weather here is very weird.yesterday is freaking hot,but today is freezing cool
behind me is the city.we used to hang around in this city.
do u guys noe wat is this?this is a cute panty inside.package it like a lolipop.creative and sweet.planning to buy one..:)



tadah...this is the view in front of my house..actually this is my landord house.need to pass by b4 going to my house.


small road going to my lovely house.


and this is my house.just located behind the landord house.

today i explore a new place which is central market.lots of food there.planning to go there next sunday.but just wondering is the market open on sunday.?i wan buy lots of food.and the yogurt there is very special and fresh.love:)
p/s:
sister just came bek from hospital.hope she will get well soon.i miss my mum,my house and the baby.homesick.going to see the counselor..hehe:)..
hope the time can pass faster abit.cant wait until sch opens.
x.o.x.o
gd nite my readers and the baby~

No comments: