Thursday, February 12, 2009

:)

well.me and the baby had been busy going out wif family and doing baby' grandma stuff.So we decided to go out wif each others and it's just for two of us only.quite a long time didnt date wif the baby since his grandma passed away during chinese new year. the baby said he wants to be wif me everymoment coz the time we leave no more than one week. :(

time is passing fastly,rite?

yay.just came bek from outside and went for a super at summer wif the baby.yay.my favourite pudding drink and french fries again.my favourite is olwez changing expect the baby.

last weekend.we went to penang for celebrating our valentine day~

the baby

me hiding behind to cover my chubby face

chubby me:)

strawberry or me?!

me and the beg.
given by the baby~

love to lie on the baby' shoulder

- us wif couple shirt-

finally.i kept all my things into one big baggage and on small baggage. oh gosh.is too much to fit in a beg and the beg is overweight.how much should i pay for the excess baggage charges. i m going to die coz my baggage is overweight aout 10kilogram.going to pack again tomolo.
yeah.
one more day to valentine day.
frenzs and the baby
"happy valentine day"
:)
one more day for leaving malaysia and going to aus
wat is the feeling?
perhaps eyetears will be dropping on tat day
no people is sending me
:(
gonna to sleep
good nite
my readers
my baby




No comments: