Saturday, February 14, 2009

♥Happy Valentine♥

happy valentine to my valentine and all my friends.just come bek from valentine celebration.
just had a dinner wif the baby and bought a couple of ring~
yoshiya again.one of our favourite restaurant.
baby's food


our favourite karikari cheese and ghoza

my food:)

the tam chiak baby

♥us♥ ♥the couple ring♥

thanks my baby.giving me a wonderful valentine b4 i m leaving and thanks for the ring. the contract.:) next year, i want rosessssssss...!!
:)



friends.thanks for ur wishes.i really appreciate.i knew that you all cant send me to the airport tomolo coz u all r far away from my hometown. i love the jacket.i will wear it olwez.
thanks for the sms wishes. and thanks for the blog~
:)


lastly.
hope everyone will have a sweet valentine day wif their valentines.

x.o.x.o

1 comment:

janetgan said...

xoxo
hope tht everything goes fine when you are in aus..
take care..ex-housemate!!
happy v-day!