Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My new life

hey guys.i m in adelaide now.i had a nice flight which brings a lucky person to me.:)
finally i can sit in my room and online-ing.
lets' see the pictures
---------------------------the people together wif me---------------------------
the lucky people who i met in the flight.she sat beside me on the plane.and she brought lots of lucky to me.my new housemate-su yee.thanks for the accomadation and everything. actually when i arrived to magill,my accomadation which i booked online is very sucked and expensive-no internet,no include water and electrik fees.but now, i am staying in a nice place with nice rental including internet fee and water fee.happy wif it~
:)
my housemate too...hehe..miss lai yit voon
----------------------------the places where are surrounding me----------------------

the bus stop.
the bus that brings me to the city.




tadaa...this is my bus ticket.red colour is for no peak season which start from 7am to 3pm.while the black ticket is for peak season which is from 3pm onwards.and each ticket can be used for 10 trips.enjoy sitting aussie bus..:)
----------------------------my house-------------------------
the dining room
bathroom wif washing machine
the kitchen
--------------------------------------my lovely room----------------------------
my bed
:)
carboard wif lots of memories
my study table

television
our 1st cooking dinner in magill
curry chicken and abc sup
3rd day in adelaide
feel quite boring but enjoy the environment there.the people there are very polite and friendly.doesnt look like some of malaysians..rude and impatient.
now is 12.40am for adelaide and 10.11pm for malaysia.
going to sleep now.tomorrow will go to explore the school.my school is so big until we can get lost.pictures will be shown by tomorrow.
good nite ya..my friends..my readers and the baby~
:)

5 comments:

yeori said...

hey yuying,

just wanna let u know for d bus ticket stuff.

for d red ticket, u cant buy d one wif 9.30 bucks coz its for high school student. u should hv to buy red tix wif 14 something bucks, and wif tis red tix u can use for d whole day in a range of 10 times.

for d black tix, its jz have one price. then u can only use it from 9am to 3pm.

tats it i wanna mention about. hope u get a great stay in ade.

luv,
xing yin (u might dunno me, im d one from sinmin anyway, and im using yeori's account to write tis for u.)

xiao ying said...

i knew who you r..u r from 5.1 class in form 5 rite?erm..for the red card,ionly used 9.30 bucks to buy tat because i m using student card to buy the card.so for next time,i think u can buy the bus ticket by using student card.much cehaper~

can i noe where r u studying?

anywhere...thanks ya~and have a nice day~

:)

Yumie said...

actually i oso buy the $9.30 one, but the actual price for uni student is $14 sth...
n sometime there will hv a check in bus, n if we use the 9.30 one, we will get a fine around $300..

now i studying in Ade Uni...i think is same wit u, rite?

meet u when i back.. ^^

Yumie said...

add my msn: yumiee@live.com

HuiHui said...

wowww~so nice ur room...XD...must enjoy the life there...=)