Friday, November 5, 2010

Liese ♥ Dark Chocolate

Finally, my Liese hair dye post is done.
Sorry for waiting as I am super busy because m keep rushing between KL and SP.

I chose the dark chocolate as I am not the CHIAO person
so I prefer dark chocolate




a pic before my hair is dyed
the root of my hair is dark!!!


the things in a little box
Productor liese is a caring peoples
they provide the gloves for the consumers
they even provide three languages of instruction
they provide hair condition too!!


due to my long hair, i need a helper.
so the bf become my helper
if u r expert, u can do it by yourself

seriously
i can tell you one box is enough!!!
i still leave some for my bf to dye his hair too



The outcome!!
u can spot my roots all gone brown
i super like this colour!!


No comments: