Saturday, November 6, 2010

KL post



After using almost one year searching around
finally i came back to KL again
so my life after secondary was like
KL-AUS-PP-SP-KL

Hopefully i can earn lots of money in KL
who knows?

On the ways going down to KL
the bf was sleeping like a pig while I was driving
now is my turn to camwhoring around



we departed from SP is 12 pm
and we reached KL is like 3pm
damn fast rite?
the bf said I have skill on driving speed car

after that
we dressed up
big bow on my hair
it is the pressie from my ex-colleague
thanks..i lurve the bow so much


My face looked so round with thick fringe
when can my fringe become longer??
=(


the bf


my carlorino and the new jeans


the view from my apartment
i can spot Genting too if the weather is nice
=)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

working there? all the best!!