Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Grandma' birthday celebration

update my blog before m off to bed
last week was my grandma' birthday
all of her grandson rushed back to celebrate grandma' birthday

We have discussed how to celebrate grandma birthday few weeks ago
end up we decided to have a BBQ
yeah..I love BBQ!

Set up BBQ
we damn creative rite?
using the cage to BBQ



my grandma and her sista
the 1st left hand side is my grandma


we set up at outside
while the aunties cooked


day is getting darker
and people and food is getting lots!




Fruit cake was always my grandma' favourite



The cage was convenient
we just stand there and watched the chicken wings burned!=D



me and the cousins




they are cute
three people sat on the swing


the things after BBQ is the most hated!!
coz we need to clean up !!


pic of the day
me and the grandma
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA
love u


No comments: