Tuesday, May 12, 2009

...I GOT my parcel...


yeah..today after the forensic tutorial...i went to the post office wif my two housemates to collect my parcel..i love the post office here..no crowded people...no smelly...the post office here is looked more like a stationery shop than a post office...


i carried this 6.16kg parcel & walked for 10 mins to reach my home..it tough for me to carry so heavy parcel to walk home..however..it worth!!!









The surpisesss from the baby...a mashimaro shoes...keep my toe warm..i quite need it during this cold weather..the baby knows my heart so well..sweet*^^*



hello kitty Necklace from the baby..

thanks bebe...thanks mummy...becoz things were prepared by my mum..and parcel was sent my the baby...

and thanks for the surprise..i really really very happy...muackssssssss...love ya..~

to the baby...faster go n buy the sim..and teach me install the game..i wan create us in the game..and i think this game will become my new entertainment..hehe..


.........MUACKSSSSSSSSSS....



No comments: