Monday, May 11, 2009

=)

finally i finished my forensic assignment...yahoo..and only can relax for ahwhile..coz i have another big assignment which due ten days later..yesterday was my 1st time slept at 5 am becoz of rushing the assignment...i did it...i keep alert myself by drinking greentea becoz i cant drink coffee for some reason...yup..i did keep alert whole the nite...and i also keep peeping whole the day...unfortunately..i cant wait until sun rise..and i fall into a sleep...i hate procrastination....perhaps i am tat procrastinator...i should change my attitude...


ohya...i am so so happy now..just received a parcel delivery notice from the postman..my parcel was arrived in adelaide..and i wil go n collect my parcel tomolo..haha...i said, this was a reward for me becoz i managed to finish my assg...hehe..so happy...
anywhere...i have changed my blog template ad..hope this time..u guys can drop the comments..free to drop comments for me ya..
i m going to the bed now...good nite my readers
=)

3 comments:

xiao ying said...

=) yeah...finally can drop comments ad..

Hebikia said...

you din mention who send you the parcel....sad~ i am nothing, i just a postman~

xiao ying said...

blek...u see..i wrote one blog..and tell all people..the parcel was sent by u..hehe..happy=)