Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy 3 month anniversary, ADELAIDE


time flies...i have been in adelaide for three months...we did celebrate the anniversary for every month..finally we can go to city ad~after had been locked in the house for two weeks



having hungry jack-deluxe bacon set as my lunch..hungry jack is one of my favourite fast food over here...

new buddy here-KIM..she is taller than me half of the head...she is thin..she is pretty as well..and she is from BUTTERWORTH ...so near wif my hometown..we r sharing the same slang..

having greentea ice cream in a cold and raining day...feel no bad!!just freezing after eating...!!! heart green tea ice cream..no more bubble tea...will eat green tea ice cream everytime when i go to chinatown..=)



finish enjoying today...now is the time to do the assignment ad...and it is due on next thursday...~hope my laziness wont find me...coz i really dun like the feeling tat i didnt sleep whole day for rushing the assignment...


another big assignment which worth 45 %
thousand of journalssss need to be read...
people..do wish me good luck..and jiayou for me ya..

No comments: