Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Strawberry Farm



strawberry is olwez my love
i havent go to pick strawberries in cameron highlands
the bf went to the cameron highlands like million times*envyyy*
pay for the entrance fee and we started to pick the strawberries(the sun is too hot!!!)
spot my container ...is EMPTY!!!




the STRAWBERRY...my LOVE...=)

picking session starts....



i am so picky to chose my MR.STRAWBERRY


shot my container
the right one is mine.. so FEW...
as i said..i m picky in chosing the STRAWBERRY


lyn found a cute strawberry=)

after picking session...
is our photoshooting session..


me_baboon lee **


me_zijie


me_aunty lim


me_lynette
me_MS.chen..(he is our only BOY friend we know in the adelaide)
me_maggie
aunty lim_me_notty chu


tadaa...our harvest...


spot ....my container..is fulled now..n i m so HAPPY now...=)


going home...dun have any group pic...coz in other fren's cammie..=)

this was a memorable trip for us..
happy but tired..
and i think i get SUNBURN again!!!!
wow..
today i am an efficacy blogger
i spent like hours to write this post and change my blogskin
clap for myself =)
gonna to sleep now..
good night ...my readers...



No comments: