Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September

WARNING!!!
this is a emo post...
i am emo-ing alone in the room at the midnite..i feel miserable now...every year,i thought tat september is a lucky month for me becoz is my birthday month..but now i felt tat september wasnt so lucky to me! (slap me pls, i shouldnot have such irrational belief becoz it will ruin my month!!)...everything doesnt seem like on the track ...i present myself a trip to brisbane as my birthday present but now is officially cancelled by my friends becoz of some stupid stuffs. then i decided to change my trip to perth..but all my frens in perth seem like busy at tat time.if i wanna to go, i must travel alone and just stay at my uncle's house...so wat can i do ? NO MORE TRIP in this coming holiday!!!

i did some stupid things. becoz my stupid thinkings..the flight ticket become double expensive...sorry the bf...although u dun mind, but i MIND...100000X sorry ...

i discovered something today....a very complicated thing...should i tell my best fren abt this thing? if i told him, then he will very very sad...wat can i do ?hope the things tat i discover isnt true...!!! or maybe i can discuss tis thing wif other besties when i go bek malaysia...


ps: lots of should or shouldnt in my head....



will people here celebrate birthday together wif me?
i scare i will go through my birthday alone...++

1 comment:

Ben Jee said...

about who one i want to know???? msn me