Friday, September 25, 2009

I am officially 21 years old ♥♥




just had a great birthday celebration wif the frens here
this was the 1st birthday celebration in aussie
i really enjoyed the celebration wif frenzz...

thanks alots people..=)
thanks to the bf..for the pressie..although now still in the progress coming to aus
thanks to s..u r so sweet enough...follow adelaide time n wishes me happy birthday at the sharp 12am
thanks to flo and kim...acc me whole day to handorf...and the diy cards were really sweet..i love the pressies too....and ofcourse i love u both too..~
thanks to yee and voon..give me a surprise at the sharp 12 am wif the home baked cake...it's so sweet and so surprising me..i thought u all 4got my birthday..haha...u all r good in acting ...and thanks for the pressies too...thanks to kai zhi too..p/s:the cake was so damn..!!!
thanks to puipui.. a pressie from uk..although i havent receive ur pressie yet..but really touched when u give me the pressie from far away..love u too..
thanks for the wishes from the aussie's fren through msg
thanks for the wishes from the facebook fren too...



thanks everyone..
for giving me such a memorable 21st birthday..
i love u all..
muacksss.....=)





p/s:will upload the pics after i resize..=)