Monday, June 1, 2009

My weekend~



it will be a long blog wif lots of pics, few of words
guys..enjoy reading ya...~


-friday-
my 1st time watched a movie in adelaide
angels and demons

outside the cinema...




while waiting for the movie




-sunday-
the 1st time went to glenelg ....the 1st time went to the pub here.

while waiting for the bus...


-----------------------------------the city---------------------------------




--------------------------in the train,on the way going to glenelg-----------------------------


the ice cream & me-wildberry & cookies and cream favor ice cream...


---------------------glenelg--------------------




-----------------------Pub-----------------------


the group pics...the left hand side of me..are new friends...just knew them at the pub...accidentally found tat they are from Kedah too...~


----------------------------Going home----------------------------



---------------------Nice scene,it looked a picture--------------------------




i really enjoyed this weekend..hang out wif bunch of friends..relaxing...and it helps me to 4get those terrible things...for someone who really love beach...welcome to adelaide to study...there are lots of nice beach in adelaide..:)

p/s: i used almost one hour to write this blog...for more pictures...please go to my facebook...i will upload those pictures by tomolo..gonna to sleep now...good nite my readers...hope u guys will enjoy my blog...love ya...x.o.x.o~

No comments: