Thursday, January 22, 2009

Last week in KL 130109-150109

i didnt upload my blog for a week
perhpas i am busy or lazy?
who noe?
last week i went to kl for a week
i think this was my last week in KL
i think i will miss kl life even there were some sad memories for me
yes. i do
i m blogging now. and i miss kl life so much
i miss sleeping together, shopping and singing k wif SS, i miss you...
and i noe you miss me too..^^
when u come bek kl there is a little surprise for u
just wait for it...^^

spent two days in sungai wang
sungai wang is a nice place to shop but if we go there for twice a week
vommiting will be happened

yeah....
photo sharing momentss....

1st day in KL
sungai wang~


three of us
didnt take much pics in this day
due to the tiredness of shopping

2nd day
Mid Valley


my honey is changing the clothes
and i took this pic in the fitting room

3rd day
sungai wang, sing k

Ms. Lai is beside me
we love to sing old songs...^^


Honey is eating~
caught by me

Ms. Titu enjoys singing~


me and miss.lai yit voon in the green box toilet~


reflection of me~

i spent one week in KL
and i am happy wif it
I will miss KL
it used to be my second home in the past
bye...
KL...~

p/s:
thanks to titu for driving us go everywhere...
thanks ya~

No comments: