Monday, May 16, 2011

It's Labour Day



it's labour day . I went back to my lovely hometown and had a lovely date with the bf's family.
guess what?i went to the charlie brown restaurant which is located at Straits Quay. knew this restaurant because one of my friend post at my fb. stated "yuying, there are lots of snoopy in Straits Quay". how cute is he?no lots of ppl really know that i love snoopy before i fall in love to kitty.of coz now i am still snoopy fan.


Straits Quay during day time. and i prefer the night view of Straits Quay.




is CHARLIE BROWN restaurant. didn't get a chance to have a meal in this restaurant. As in the picture, this restaurant is crowded. perhaps i will come back again !!



Had a dinner at DELICIOUS restaurant. had my favourite carbonara. but the taste was not nice.not sticky and not cheesy. forget about it as i never step in to this restaurant again in Straits Quay. my kitty shirt !! when kitty meet snoopy..too bad that they can't get together. dog with cat dating?love is blind..maybe one day they will get together...;D



me and the bf' family



the night view of Straits Quay. now u can understand why i prefer the night straits quay more..


end up this post with my angel. they said we looked alike.i think so. i love her and she love me too. can i have baby without having pregnant?


the bf with my angel. she don't love him as she didn't look at the camera when took picture together with him..;D

2 comments:

janetgan said...

hey! where did u get ur kitty tee? tell me tell me :P

xiao ying said...

i got this from sg wang long time ago..now no sure still have o no.