Saturday, June 26, 2010





it took two months to make me realized that i love blogging
i love sharing my opinions
i feel happy when i know that ppl do read my blog
and agree with what i am sharing
i love blogging my personal life
blogging just as keeping diaries
when i read through my blog
i can realize how much i grow frm time to time
i love expressing my feeling by blogging
happiness, sadness,confusenes
i appreciate the supports tat given by frens and even some strangers

i hope that i will continue blogging until i have babies
hope my sons/daughters will read mummy' blog
how cool it will be when ur children start to read your blog

i realize that some ppl dun have much time to blog
and some ppl lazy to blog...(like me)


but NOW!!!
BLOGGING, u can EARN MONEY
seriously no cheating
of course, i no earn yet
because i just join NUFFNANG

here, i introduce to u all..
NUFFNANG


in order to earn money
you can join NUFFNANG




click in and become a member of NUFFNANG
after that ADD the NUFFNANG ADVERTISEMENT into your blog
you can find the tutorial on how to put NUFFNANG ADVERTISEMENT into your blog inside the NUFFNANG website
so dun worry on hw to put the advertisement into your blog
so ppl
wat r u waiting for?
blogging is fun and is earning!!!






Start BLOGGING now!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Then u no need to work d... U can blogging to earn money...

xiao ying said...

lolz...still need to work..
coz my blog dun have many visitors..
so cant earn lots...

anywhere..thanks for visiting my blog
=)