Friday, February 5, 2010

i have nothing to blog now
my life is boring now
no job..no life..no dating...
i just like a parasite in this world..=(

just simply update my blog..
otherwise no people will read my blog again..!!!

talking abt the jobs...
i kinda depressed now...
i did apply lots of jobs...
but i only went throught one interview..
i went for an interview tis tuesday..
i did enjoy the interview with the manager..
we talked like 30++ mins....the manager shared alots of things wif me...
how she starts her career...blabla...blabla..
she is a classic successful bussiness woman..!!!
i wish i am her...=(

truely advise for those people who want to study psychology..
please think carefully...
this is hard to find a job which is related to psychology because psychology is not so specific as other subs.. such as accounting, law, hotel management ...
if u want to take psychology, please do ur master ..
otherwise..is very hard to find a job ...=(

talking abt the life
my life is super duper boring over here..
the weather is fucking hot...i dont even think want to go out
and i dun have companion to acc me too...i am a loner without frens..
frens are busy with their studies and working...=(

new car is not coming yet...
cant go n find my babes in penang...
haiz..kinda miss the life in aussie now..
miss the time when hang out together with my babes...
they will go bek to aussie sooon.....and i gonna to miss them...

talking abt the dating..
the bf is busy wif his career...
not time to date wif me!!!i only meet him twice a week which is in the weekend..
i did not complain tat he cant acc me so often..
coz i do like boy is workaholic...how psychotic i am?

finally...my blog is updated...
with a long post and WITHOUT picssss...
i noe ..it's boring...=(

p/s: chinese new year is coming soon...but i didnt feel any excitement ...=(

and i m a FAT and ugly girl now....=(((((((((((((


to sum up ......
i hate my life now...
i want a wonderful and busy life...
and i need JOB..!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: