Sunday, October 4, 2009

The 21st Birthday in Adelaide ♥♥



finally
the 21st birthday post is up
people
soli for waiting so long

...here it comes...

it was a sweet birthday for me.yit voon and su yee managed to give me a surprise at the sharp of 12 am.i thought that they will forget my birthday.hehe...they didnt foget my birthday and they even bake the cake by themselves.how touch can i be? let me showed the picss





the next day, i went to handorf wif my sweties-flo. she was sweet enough to accompany me whole the day and helped me to take lots of pics.and treat me lunch as well..the hotdog was very yummy and i love the strawberry milkshake too...=)




playing a birthday song for myself..haha



who's leg is left here?








lunch time in handorf...the hotdog and milkshake was so nice.and the decoration in the shop was quite creative.



outside the restaurant. mr puppet (my fren) was there.




after tat, we met up su yee and yit voon at city and ate pizza.



fcuk floral dress.i loved it so much but it cost 200 aussie!!!







we finished the huge pizza!!!






mcdonald mini raspberry frozen..yummy and pinky..!!!

then went bek...spot my tired face..!!!!





the sky become darker when we went home



The PRESSIESS.....


pressies from flo, kim, yit voon, su yee and kai zhi



pressie from ker khay



pressie from the BF




i had a great birthday celebration wif the besties in adelaide
and
i did enjoyed myself tat day
thanks everyone
for the pressies
for the wishess
and for the surprise


No comments: