Monday, March 16, 2009

C.H.O.C.0.L.A.T.E

the weather is getting colder in the night
my hands are freezing
who can help me?


finish reading the journals
and now starting to write the assignment
wishes me good luck ya :)
reward for reading the journals
a chocolate bar :)
reward makes people feel more motivate
do reward urself when u did a good job

addicted buying those choco which i cant find those in malaysia

and this will cause a fatty ying

p/s:new episode of gossip girl will be coming tonite.where and when can i download?of coz must finish all the assignments 1st.

2 comments:

HuiHui said...

the green aero nestle veli niceeee~hahaha...i got it when i went 2 london, got ppl distributing it...and saying, lets feel the bubble...XD veli cute~

xiao ying said...

really?i havent eat yet...after finish all my assignment i only eat...rewarding for myself~:)